AdCare Health Systems seeks to enhance shareholder value not only through exceptional
business performance and practices, but also through responsible and effective
communication with its shareholders. The latest company information relevant to the
individual and institutional investor includes stock price and history, upcoming events and
presentations and financial documents. AdCare Health Systems is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol ADK.
Founded in 1991, AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ADK) is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company that invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions. The company currently owns, leases or manages for third parties, 30 facilities.
ADCARE FACTS AT A GLANCE
- Founded 1991, AdCare went public in 2006 and currently trades on the NYSE MKT (ADK)
- In July 2014, the company announced its plan to transition from an owner and operator of skilled nursing facilities to a healthcare property holding and leasing company
- Similar to REIT, portfolio consists of long-term, triple-net leases that generate predictable, recurring streams of rental payments
- Growing pipeline of portfolio expansion opportunities
- Strong management team with the financial and operational experience to expand the portfolio and grow the business
See important discussion about risks associated with forward-looking statements in the public filings made by AdCare with the Securities and Exchange Commission